£65 Standard Reserve
£75 Tandem Reserve
*£10 discount if your reserve is detached from the harness and sent in its deployment bag.
- Full deployment and harness reserve system check.
- Id reserve and check the manufacture date. Most manufacturers give a life of 10 – 12 years for their reserves.
- Air reserve if required.
- Full visual check of canopy, lines, bridle and container.
- Repack to manufacturers specifications.
- Refit into the harness and recheck deployment.
- Issue Repack certificate.
Although it’s a good idea to attend a club repack clinic to learn the mechanics of deployment, we offer a more reliable service than someone who repacks once a year: we do this every day! The way you fold the reserve affects its deployment. We know the techniques for every kind of reserve.
Manufacturers recommend repacking once a year because the reserve can become compressed or hold trapped moisture and grit which can damage the fabric. A fresh repack also ensures the fastest opening time. All deployed reserves are checked on our light table for signs of strain caused by the shock loading. We are BHPA approved repackers and handle more reserves annually than any other centre in the UK.
We recommend you practise deploying your parachute so that in an emergency you will know how to do it and what to expect.
Suspend yourself at home and throw your reserve, then stow it in a bin bag before sending the harness, reserve and deployment nappy to us. Or use our test-deployment facilities, free when you drop it off with us.